Who is Eligible:
Content Harmony offers free web hosting to charities and non-profit organizations based in the Pacific Northwest. This includes some but not all 501(c) organizations.
If you’re not a charity or non-profit, we can recommend some great hosting companies, and we offer website management packages that include more extensive site management.
To qualify, we ask that you do 2 things:
- Add a link to our website from a page on your site, such as the About page, a Partners page, or even a Website Hosting or Website Management-specific page.
- We also ask that you keep any software on the server (such as WordPress) updated in order your site being hacked, and having viruses and malware stored on the server. You’ll want to do this anyways for your own sanity, trust us.
How to Get Started:
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Free Hosting for Non-Profits” in the subject line and we’ll let you know how to get started.
Other Discounted Services:
We’re happy to extend a 15% discount on any of our other website management or marketing services.
Free Hosting Details:
Our hosting is comparable with other shared hosting solutions that average $70-120 per year. Here’s what’s included in your hosting:
- Up to 1GB of data storage
- Up to 10GB per month of data transfer
- Basic email accounts & forwarding (see email details below)
- Easy Google Apps support for your email and calendar hosting
- Full FTP access & multiple FTP accounts
- Full cPanel access
- 1-Click WordPress Installation (as well as Drupal, Joomla, and more)
- Our servers average 99.9% up-time
- Apache 2.x
- PHP 5.x.x
- MySQL 5.x.x
- As of late 2012 our hosting runs on server typically running 8 x Xeon CPUs, 24GB DDR3 ECC RAM and WD RAID 10 HDDs