Content Harmony is a content marketing company based in Seattle, WA. We help clients create and promote content that helps their business grow.
The Content Harmony team is looking for an Junior Editorial Intern to help produce articles for client web sites.
You’ll get paid experience working directly with our team and clients, and new work to add to your portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing:
- 60% Content Production – Working in WordPress, you’ll help prep our client’s pieces for publication by building text and images and checking for errors.
- 40% Writing & Editing – You’ll get a chance to write and assemble curated content pieces for clients and sites we manage.
- Solid grammar and spelling skills, and the ability to spot grammar and spelling mistakes. Applicants will be given a sample and asked to demonstrate these skills.
- Published writing is great but not required—academic work would be fine to submit as a sample.
- Please use the word spaceship somewhere in your application email so we can filter out applicants with poor attention to detail.
- Blogging or writing experience beyond academic classwork
- Content creation or blogging experience
- PPC or paid social media
- Graphic design – Photoshop or Illustrator
- Video production
- Any other skills you think are relevant, please feel free to mention!
About The Position:
- Candidate must be available 20-40 hours/week at our office in Pioneer Square.
- This is a paid position at $13 per hour.
- Length of internship is open depending on candidate’s academic schedule and availability. 3 months minimum. Position has potential to turn into a remote job during academic year.
To apply, please complete our application form and send us an edited copy of this Editing-Intern-Project.docx file.