Content Harmony is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to aid in various projects for the Owner/CEO of our growing content marketing agency.
What You Will Be Doing:
- 60% – Administrative & Project Management
- The #1 goal for this role will be to keep our owner focused & productive, and manage his daily schedule to ensure completion of a number of projects.
- Assisting in various personal and business projects, including tasks such as project research, spreadsheet data input, organizing office parties, reservation and appointment making etc.
- Assigning tasks and correspondence with other members of the team. Follow up with team on deliverables.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence if any.
- Handling incoming/outgoing mail.
- Office organization, filing, copying, and supply ordering.
- Light cleaning/maintenance around the office.
- 20% – Sales & Marketing Support
- Assisting with proposal development in Powerpoint, and other preparation once trained on our process.
- Scheduling meetings and sending invites and follow ups to clients.
- 10% – Customer Communications
- Handling customer service inquiries by email and phone.
- 10% – eCommerce Support
- Processing and packaging eCommerce shipments.
- At least 1-2 years of experience assisting high level executives.
- Must be smart, sharp, eager, and have excellent work ethic.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Administrative skills
- Effectively utilize Content Harmony’s task management system to organize deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion processes throughout the organization.
- Coordinate communications, agenda planning, meeting scheduling.
- Advanced knowledge of the computers & the internet in general
- We can’t train you on the basics – you should have a very solid understanding of working efficiently on computers and the internet.
- The nature of this position is that you may be working on many different types of projects as the need arises. The ideal candidate should be willing and ready to take on many types of projects.
- Solid project management skills; ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a very effective communicator and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects.
- Goal-oriented, strategic thinker, collaborator with excellent organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task, delegate, and meet tight deadlines if needed.
- Ability to schedule meetings and send calendar invites.
- Reliable and responsible candidates are a must – We deal with clients and customers daily and our actions have a direct impact on their business, good or bad.
- Team player who is not afraid of challenges in order to grow and learn.
- Professional with eagerness to integrate innovative ideas and best practices for an agency and its clients.
- Actively seeks additional projects. Continually looks for opportunities to add value.
- Proactive efforts to assist in any ways possible.
- High level of integrity in all aspects of your work.
About The Position:
- This is a full time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
- Full health and dental coverage for employee.
- Flexible work environment & great work/life balance. We have zero expectation or desire for our team members to work 60 hours per week.
- Please use the word spaceship somewhere in your application email so we can filter out applicants with poor attention to detail.
To apply, please complete our application form and tell us the three most important things you’ve implemented to keep projects on track in your past roles.