Paid Media Manager
We’re looking for a full-time Paid Media Manager to lead paid media content promotion efforts for our growing internet marketing agency.
What You Will Be Doing:
- 50% – Paid Social Campaign Management – While Facebook is the primary platform we advertise on, we also run campaigns on networks like Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc., and we’re looking to grow our efforts on these platforms.
- 20% – Non-Social Paid Campaign Management – Retargeting, native ads, paid search – we get opportunities to do lots of other paid efforts to complement our content marketing programs.
- 20+% – Writing & Evangelizing – You’ll get the opportunity to blog and write for industry publications on how Content Harmony does paid promotion for content marketing and ties it in with other marketing efforts.
- 10% – TBD – Coordinating small campaigns being run by other team members, account management directly with clients, etc.
- 2+ years Facebook Ads experience
- Experience on other ad networks, particularly Adwords, native ad networks,
or retargeting platforms.
- Established track record of client campaign success, particularly in direct response capacity.
- Advanced knowledge of the internet in general – you should have a very solid understanding of what makes the internet tick.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts
- Organization – Candidate needs the ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once and still get things done.
- Reliable and responsible candidates are a must – we deal with clients daily and our actions have a direct impact on their business, good or bad.
Note: If you have experience with any of the areas below that’s great but by no means required – give an honest assessment of your experience in each area so we know what you’re capable of already.
- Blogging or writing experience
- Content creation or copywriting experience
- SEO or web development
- Graphic design – Photoshop or Illustrator
- Video production
- Any other skills you think are relevant, please feel free to mention!
About The Position:
- This is a full time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
- Relocation assistance for candidates outside of the Northwest. Remote work may be considered for *well-qualified* U.S.-based candidates. Please don’t apply if you’re outside the U.S.
- Please use the word spaceship somewhere in your application email so we can filter out applicants with poor attention to detail.
To apply, please complete our application form and tell us 5 ways you would target influencers or journalists using paid media.