Part-Time Content Specialist
Content Harmony is a content marketing company based in Seattle, WA. We help clients create and promote content that grows their business.
The Content Harmony team is looking for an Part-Time Content Producer to help produce articles for client websites.
What You Will Be Doing:
- 80% Content Production – Working in WordPress, you’ll help prep our client’s pieces for publication by placing text and images and checking for errors.
- 20% Design Production – You’ll identify and/or create images to appear on client pieces.
Desired Experience & Skills:
- Solid grammar and spelling skills, and the ability to spot grammar and spelling mistakes. Applicants will be given a sample and asked to demonstrate these skills.
- Familiarity with content-related software programs like Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Please use the word spaceship somewhere in your application email so we can filter out applicants with poor attention to detail.
- Have done any kind of content production, specifically with WordPress.
About The Position:
- This is a remote work position.
- Candidate must be available 10-20 hours/week.
- Candidate must be available at least once a week during business hours for check-in meetings.
- Pay is $20 per hour.
To apply, please email us your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample.