Content Marketing Strategy
What Our Clients Say:
“What I like about working with Content Harmony is that it’s a smaller firm — you get lots of attention and they’re very selective about the projects they take on. They aren’t juggling too many balls, so you can definitely get that one-on-one attention when you need it.“
—User Acquisition Lead, Gaming Company
Content Marketing works far better when you have a documented strategy.
In fact, past surveys from the Content Marketing Institute have found that “brands with a documented content marketing strategy:
- Are far more likely to consider themselves effective at content marketing,
- Feel significantly less challenged with every aspect of content marketing,
- Generally are more likely to consider themselves more effective in their use of all content marketing tactics and social media channels,
- Were able to justify spending a higher percentage of their marketing budget on content marketing“
So – what exactly does a content marketing strategy consist of?
At Content Harmony we typically cover the following strategy elements with our clients, depending on each client’s needs:
- Marketing Goals & KPI Development
- Audience & Persona Development
- Content Inventory & Audits
- Competitive Content Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Site Structure & Information Architecture
- Editorial Calendar Development
How Content Harmony Can Help Define Your Content Marketing Strategy:
When working on a ongoing basis, we review strategy a number of times during the course of our engagement, but we can also complete each stage on a project basis with clients.
If you’re interested in working together on an ongoing basis, the best way to start in the inquiry process is to request a quote.
We’ll follow up shortly to schedule a call with you and discuss your goals, and recommend how we can help.
If you’re interested in working together on a project basis, that’s great too. We have a pre-defined Content Marketing Strategy Report that will be a good fit for many clients, and we can also put together a more in-depth custom project scope for clients that want us to dive deeper into editorial calendar development, content inventories and audits, and competitive analysis.