Content Harmony helps content teams operate more effectively, whether they're just getting started or in the process of scaling a growing team.
At Content Harmony, we make it easier to research and build in-depth content that completely covers a topic, making your content more likely to rank in the process.
Content Harmony's Keyword Reports contain all of the critical data your team needs during the content research process:
- Search Intent - what type of results does Google want to show?
- Topic Analysis - what critical sub-topics should you include?
- Competitor Outlines - how can we build a better outline than competitors?
- Questions - what critical questions do we need to answer?
- Authoritative Sources - who should we be citing?
- Competitor Analysis - what SEO factors are at play for this topic?
- Image/Visual Analysis - what visual content do we need to include?
- Videos - what video content should we be considering?
If your team is building briefs and passing them off to writers, our Content Briefs help your team quickly assemble those documents, highlighting the most critical data for them to cover.
And when it's time to audit your content drafts, your writers can each access a dedicated Content Grader for the current topic they're working on, so that you don't have to send every draft past the SEO team to "check on the keyword targeting."