I’m really pleased to announce that the entirely new ShareMetric Chrome extension is published!
Here’s a quick screenshot of what you can expect with all of its features enabled:
Tons of New Features:
When we first created ShareMetric about 2 years ago, our long term goal was to build a plugin that showed a complete picture of a webpage’s offsite metrics. With this release I’m confident we’re there.
Here’s the complete list of features you’ll find:
- Social share counts for Facebook
- Social share count for Twitter (and handy link to Topsy)
- Social share count for LinkedIn
- Social share count for Google+
- Social share count for Pinterest (and link to Pinterest search results for the current domain)
- Social share counts for Reddit (and link to Reddit threads for the current page)
- Social share count for Stumbleupon
- Page and domain link metrics as reported by Moz’s Open Site Explorer (requires free account)
- Page and domain link metrics as reported by ahrefs (requires paid subscription)
- Organic search visibility by keyword as reported by SEMRush (requires paid subscription)
- WHOIS data for the domain via CentralOps.net
- Schema & rich snippet markup analysis for the page via Google Webmaster Tools
- View the current page in Google Cache if available
Ready To Try It Out?
You can install the newest version of ShareMetric at our Chrome Store page:
✉️ Get an email when we publish new content:
Don't worry, we won't bug you with junk. Just great content marketing resources.
Ready To Try
Get your first 10 briefs for just $10
No trial limits or auto renewals. Just upgrade when you're ready.
You Might Also Like:
- Content Brief Templates: 20 Free Downloads & Examples
- The Keyword Difficulty Myth
- How To Find Bottom of Funnel (BoFU) Keywords That Convert
- Bottom of Funnel Content: What Is BOFU Content & 10 Great Examples
- 20 Content Refresh Case Studies & Examples: How Updating Content Can Lead to a Tidal Wave of Traffic 🌊
- How to Create Editorial Guidelines [With 9+ Examples]
- Content Marketing Roles
- How To Write SEO-Focused Content Briefs
- The Content Optimization Framework: [Intent > Topic > UX]
- How To Update & Refresh Old Website Content (And Why)
- 12 Content Marketing KPIs Worth Tracking (And 3 That Aren't)
- 16 Best Content Writing Tools in 2024 (Free & Paid)
- How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy [+ Free Template]
- How To Create Content Marketing Proposals That Land The Best Clients
- What Is A Content Brief (And Why Is It Important)?
- How To Create A Dynamite Editorial Calendar [+ Free Spreadsheet Template]
- How to Use Content Marketing to Improve Customer Retention
- Types of Content Hubs: 5 Approaches & 30+ Examples
- How To Do A Content Marketing Quick Wins Analysis
- There's A Better Way To Measure Keyword Difficulty