I’m really pleased to announce that the entirely new ShareMetric Chrome extension is published!
Here’s a quick screenshot of what you can expect with all of its features enabled:
Tons of New Features:
When we first created ShareMetric about 2 years ago, our long term goal was to build a plugin that showed a complete picture of a webpage’s offsite metrics. With this release I’m confident we’re there.
Here’s the complete list of features you’ll find:
- Social share counts for Facebook
- Social share count for Twitter (and handy link to Topsy)
- Social share count for LinkedIn
- Social share count for Google+
- Social share count for Pinterest (and link to Pinterest search results for the current domain)
- Social share counts for Reddit (and link to Reddit threads for the current page)
- Social share count for Stumbleupon
- Page and domain link metrics as reported by Moz’s Open Site Explorer (requires free account)
- Page and domain link metrics as reported by ahrefs (requires paid subscription)
- Organic search visibility by keyword as reported by SEMRush (requires paid subscription)
- WHOIS data for the domain via CentralOps.net
- Schema & rich snippet markup analysis for the page via Google Webmaster Tools
- View the current page in Google Cache if available
Ready To Try It Out?
You can install the newest version of ShareMetric at our Chrome Store page: