Announcing: Content Harmony’s #CMWorld Video Contest
Hey there! The Content Harmony team is headed to Content Marketing World in Cleveland on September 9th & 10th, and we wanted to let you know we’ll also be sponsoring, so you can stop by our booth (#56) in the conference expo hall to say hello.
But that’s not why we’re writing this blog post.
This blog post is to announce our #CMWorld Video Contest!
We’re giving away tons of shirts, and a lucky winner will receive an entire content marketing library complete with 33 awesome marketing books!
This Video Explains It All:
Update: Winners Announced!
Congrats to Brooke, the winner of the entire content marketing library!
How It Works:
Here’s the deal:
- Stop by our booth at Content Marketing World and answer one or two questions on video
- You’ll get a free content marketing t-shirt just for participating
- You’ll also be entered to win a collection of 33 awesome content marketing books – over $500 in awesome marketing knowledge!
Awesome Shirt You’ll Get Just for Participating:
Grand Prize for One Lucky Participant:
Complete List of Books You Could Win:
- Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire, Paul Smith
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World, Gary Vaynerchuk
- We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World, Simon Mainwaring
- The New Rules of Marketing & PR?: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly, David Meerman Scott
- Youtility: Why Smart Marketing Is About Help Not Hype, Jay Baer
- UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging, Scott Stratten
- Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business, Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman
- Get Content Get Customers: Turn Prospects into Buyers with Content Marketing, Joe Pulizzi & Newt Barrett
- Managing Content Marketing: The Real-World Guide for Creating Passionate Subscribers to Your Brand, Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi
- Content Chemistry: An Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing, Andy Crestodina
- Content Marketing: Think Like a Publisher – How to Use Content to Market Online and in Social Media, Rebecca Lieb
- Buzzing Communities: How to Build Bigger, Better, and More Active Online Communities, Richard Millington
- This book will teach you how to write better: Learn how to get what you want, increase your conversion rates, and make it easier to write anything (using formulas and mind-hacks), Neville Medhora
- CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone, Drew Eric Whitman
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative, Austin Kleon
- Creative Workshop: 80 Challenges to Sharpen Your Design Skills, David Sherwin
- The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand, Ekaterina Walter & Jessica Gioglio
- Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions, Tim Ash, Maura Ginty, & Rich Page
- Content Strategy at Work: Real-world Stories to Strengthen Every Interactive Project, Margot Bloomstein
- Content Strategy for the Web, 2nd Edition, Kristina Halvorson & Melissa Rach
- Content Strategy for Mobile, Karen McGrane
- Visualize This: The FlowingData Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics, Nathan Yau
- Email Persuasion: Captivate and Engage Your Audience, Build Authority and Generate More Sales With Email Marketing, Ian Brodie
- Inbound Marketing and SEO: Insights from the Moz Blog, Rand Fishkin & Thomas Høgenhaven
- Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs, Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah, & David Meerman Scott
- Ultimate Guide to Link Building: How to Build Backlinks, Authority and Credibility for Your Website, and Increase Click Traffic and Search Ranking, Eric Ward & Garrett French
- QR Codes Kill Kittens: How to Alienate Customers, Dishearten Employees, and Drive Your Business into the Ground, Scott Stratten & Alison Kramer
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses, Eric Ries
- Interactive Project Management: Pixels, People, and Process (Voices That Matter), Nancy Lyons & Meghan Wilker
- Paid, Owned, Earned: Maximizing Marketing Returns in a Socially Connected World, Nick Burcher
- How to Shoot Video That Doesn’t Suck: Advice to Make Any Amateur Look Like a Pro, Steve Stockman
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, Chip Heath
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On, Jonah Berger
Here’s How To Enter:
We know not everyone likes being on video, so we’ve made this super easy. Most people will only be recorded for 30-90 seconds, answering any of the following questions:
- Tell us about your most successful content project ever. What problem did it solve? What made it great?
- What is the difference between content marketing and content strategy?
- What do you think is the most underrated content marketing tactic or project?
- Where will your company be most focused on improving content marketing efforts in the next year?
- What is the biggest content marketing challenge you’re currently trying to solve?
- What is your top content marketing objective?
- How does your business measure content marketing success?
- What is one awesome content marketing tip you can share with us?
You can answer one or all of the questions if you like- all it takes is one response to get the shirt and be entered to win!
How To Find Us:
We’ll be located in Booth 56. You can see us from the couches in the middle of the Expo Hall.
I’m sure we missed some important detail, so ask away in the questions!
See you all in Cleveland!